AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free audio teleseminar on "How to Sell Art"

I've just uploaded my third free teleseminar on "How to Do Art and Craft Shows for Profit and Fun" at my artists resource blog, The NORMAL CHALLENGED ARTIST™.

Click here to listen to this free audio file is Part Two on "Sales Techniques for Selling Your Art", which you can also download for free.

Enjoy! Hope you all had a great Memorial Day. I was, as usual, doing an art show in the Sedona area. We had some freak weather on Saturday and it was raining and cold - it even snowed up in the higher elevations! The rest of the weekend was perfect - about 70 degrees and sunny with just a few wind gusts so I didn't suffer too badly, lol.

I am back to completing my new store, the The PopArtDiva Boutique , where I am offering my pop culture art on products like cups, tees, aprons, tiles, cards and more. Stop by and pick up something for yourself.

(BTW, Father's Day is just around the corner and I have some really fun guy-type images on great merchandise for those men in your life that love beer, sports and remote controls that would be perfect for Father's Days Gifts, but you'll have to order soon to get your purchase shipped in time for Father's Day!)

Buy Great Art Inspired Products at The LIFE IS LIKE ART Shop!

No comments: