AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

NEW ART! 'Martinis Should Be Tax Free" - "Duchess of Diva" -

THE NEWEST POP CULTURE IMAGES AT POPARTDIVA.COM!


MARTINIS SHOULD BE TAX FREE!

I have a martini blog - The Martini Diva, where I post my own recipes and my favorite recipes for designer martinis. I do the art for the recipe cards, but I was inspired to create some new Martini themed art for my Pop Culture Art at my online gallery, PopArtDiva.com.

This is the first in a series of Martini Art with a retro inspired theme called, "Martinis should be Tax Free!". I guess the upcoming tax season was my muse here? Ack, I'd rather do art than taxes and I'd always rather drink a martini than do taxes!

THE DUCHESS OF DIVA

I'm networking with a group of women web entrepreneurs called Baby Boomer Divas and this has given me some new inspiration for my "Just 4 Divas" Fabulous Fifties Females Series. Again, a retro look and feel is integrated as well as martinis, so this one fits into both series as is often the case with my art. I have a lot of cross-over contamination in my idea factory! I'm working on two more - both of those were inspired by posts on my ROAD to DIVA blog!

My writing and my art now seem to be working together to stimulate my creative juices. Between the Pop Culture Blog, The Martini Diva Blog, and the Road to Diva Blog I've got ideas just lining up for new art! Then the art inspires another blog post and so on and so forth. Lack of inspiration is not my problem - lack of time is!

Additionally, this next week I have to get back into the studio to finish up some new Original Painted Sculpture Fusions for my show in Sedona in the middle of this month.

No comments: