AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Friday, April 11, 2008

MY ART ARTICLE WAS POSTED AT EMPTY EASEL and I'M DOING AN ART SHOW THIS WEEKEND

Sometime ago I wrote an article for my NORMAL CHALLENGED ARTIST blog entitled "If Your Art Gets Stolen" and Empty Easel.com has posted it in their General Art Advice section entitled "My Art Was Stolen! What Do I Do?"

Empty Easel is a great site for artists so be sure to check it out and bookmark it - there's ton's of useful information for artists of all kinds.

I will be doing an art show at the Bell Rock Plaza in the Village of Oak Creek/Sedona on Highway 179 this weekend on Saturday and Sunday. The show hours are from 10 - 5, though I sometimes cut out early (hey, I'm old so cut me some slack, lol).

I have been busy but mostly doing some ads and other stuff so no new pictures today. Next week I should have a bunch of new pieces to post.

Be sure to stop by The NORMAL CHALLENGED ARTIST today for information on my teleseminar series on HOW TO DO ART SHOWS. The first teleseminar is "How to Prepare for an Art Show" and will be this coming Monday at 3 p.m. EST and it's FREE!

1 comment:

Claudia Meydrech said...

Hey there my artistic diva friend! I'm looking forward to hearing how well the art show went today. I hope the sun was bright, the winds were low, and you did well!

God bless, claudia