AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Friday, April 25, 2008

New Southwestern Art - Petroglyph Panels featuring Dragonflies and Shamen

Though I was pooped from last week's marathon studio session and my art show in Sedona, I did manage to get a few more pieces completed this week. Aren't you proud of me?

This piece is a 20" x 20" Shaman Panel which will hang square or diagonally. Yes, that is real copper you see accenting the piece. There is real copper on all my fusions.

This piece is an original sculpture with an original acrylic painting and it floats off the wall about 1 to 2 inches for even more dimensional effect. The price is $375.00* and you can order it or one like it by e-mailing me at popartdiva@yahoo.com or calling me at (602) 570-8505.

I also finished a couple more Southwestern style art Petroglyph panels below - one is a Southwestern Petroglyph Panel featuring Shaman figures known as Basketmakers and the second one is a Dragonfly Petroglyph Panel. Both of these sell for $625.00* each. And don't forget I take Visa and Mastercard as well as checks and money orders and I ship! (*Shipping and applicable sales taxes extra - no sales tax on orders shipped outside Arizona)
I am now going to go and paint my toes and have a martini - I just posted a great recipe for a Berry Martini and I'm thinking that sounds good right about now! BTW, if you like Marilyn Monroe - check out my latest post about her on my The Road to Diva Blog!

No comments: