AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stop By and Listen to My RETRO POP CULTURE TALK SHOW

TRIPPIN' DOWN MEMORY LANE
A Pop Culture Talk Show that will
Blast you to the Past

Take a nostalgic journey back to in time
with your
host
POP ART DIVA

WHEN: July 17th
10:00
a.m. (MST)
1 p.m. (EST)


Call in to share your memories
(347)
326-9293

or simply log on to listen and enjoy the nostalgia: www.blogtalkradio.com/popartdiva

Chat available - Online talk available

Be there or Be Square!

No comments: