AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A NEW ART TRIBUTE TO THE LEGENDARY GENE SIMMONS AND KISS

I have always loved the drama and stage costumes of the band, KISS. What fun to walk around in cool leather costumes and a mask of face paint. It appealed to my artistic mindset.

I also always kind of secretly admired punkers for their dress code and the courage to look like wild post-apocalyptic denizens of the dark. I want spiked hair in purple and magenta!

I had a little fun with this pop art of Gene Simmons, a man I have grown to admire for his manipulation of marketing and for his intelligence as well. This is a man who knows how to market his brand and promote himself. Rock on, Gene!

I wanna rock all night and party every day!



Buy Great Art Inspired Products at The LIFE IS LIKE ART Shop!

No comments: