AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

3 More Original Wall Sculptures - RAINBOW DRAGONFLIES

Since I sold the first Rainbow Dragonfly I did last weekend I decided to do a few more - I had two people who wanted the 20" x 20" piece and could have made another sale if I'd had more!

This one is a 10" x 30" Rainbow Dragonfly and will hang in any direction. It floats off the wall about 1-1/2"(via some struts on the back which also allow for the hanging wire to be threaded all around).

This piece is priced at $425.00, plus any sales tax/shipping that might be required. You can purchase it by contacting me by phone (602) 570-8505 or e-mail: popartdiva@yahoo.com. If you call, please leave a message and I will call you back a.s.a.p.

I also did two more 20" x 20" Rainbow Dragonflies which are below. I wanted to do a 20"x40" but just couldn't get the sculpture dry in time to finish the painting. Two 20x20's can be combined as a diptych as a substitute for a 20x40. I do a lot of pieces that can be combined into diptychs an triptychs for a large area. It's easier than carrying around huge pieces! The organic edge makes grouped pieces look like one large piece broken into sections - very cool and unusual wall treatments!

Both of these pieces are also priced at $425.00, plus any sales tax/shipping that might be required. They can also hang in any direction - square or diagonally! You can purchase them by contacting me by phone (602) 570-8505 or e-mail: popartdiva@yahoo.com. If you call, please leave a message and I will call you back a.s.a.p.

BTW - I take Visa, MC, checks, cashier's checks, money orders and cash! If you buy more than one piece you get a 10% discount! Now, see? You can get original art for less than a chi chi meal at a snooty bistro!!!!

No comments: