AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

RAINBOW DRAGONFLIES - A New Original Acrylic Painted Sculpture Fusion

My newest painted sculpture fusion is a 20" x 20" Contemporary acrylic painting on one of my original wall sculptures. This piece is priced at $425 plus shipping/tax if required - BTW, I take VISA, MC, Checks, Cash, Travelers Checks and Money Orders - hint, hint. My e-mail is over to the right . . . .

I have a close friend, Audrey, who has been bugging me to put my dragonfly petroglyphs on one of my contemporary fusions so I finally caved! And I like it! I'll have to do more.

You win, Audrey! You were right. There I said it in black and white!

I also finished a bunch of graphics for my newest blog The The BRAT in the HAT which is the blog where I get to release my pet peeves into cyberspace. I did a really cool animated masthead and a really fun video poem for that blog and it was a kick. I love doing graphics on the computer!

I also did a really nice pop art of a vintage 1940s telephone when I was inspired by a post I was writing about getting too many phone calls and if you click here you can see that new piece of digital art.

No comments: