AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

GRAPHIC DESIGN - AD DESIGN FOR FINE ART SHOW IN SEDONA

I just finished this ad proof for a Fine Art Show Promoter, Sedona Fine Art Productions. It turned out pretty nice - if I do say so myself.

Considering the photos I had to work with I managed to clean them up, take out messy backgrounds and pump up the colors for good contract and to highlight the art as best I could. This image is a little less than half the final print size - the final ad will be 5" x 5.55" in full color and run in the Kudos Magazine which is distributed throughout the Verde Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and Prescott areas.

Yes, that is one of my Original Painted Sculpture Fusions in the top left hand corner - one advantage of doing the show and being the ad designer! Plus my art is quite colorful and it grabs attention.

I did this kind of design for several decades - won a few nice little awards - can you say Clio? Had my little moment in the sun and enjoyed the accolades and perks, but I'm more into my fine art these days. But I do still love design work.

BTW, if you happen to be coming to Sedona or the Northern Arizona area next weekend stop by and say Hi - you can't miss my booth - I'll have the brightest art there - or just keep an eye out for Pixel - she's my boon companion, has become the art show mascot and is always with me ready to receive a cookie or two!

No comments: