AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

MAD MEN and MERRY GO ROUNDS

I'm resting today since my back has been in and out all week but I discovered this funny bit from Saturday Night Life - it's "Don Draper's Guide to Picking Up Women" and it's a take off on the great show Mad Men - a wonderful retro show on the ad world in the 50s and 60s.

You might also want to check out my newest online store Carousel Corner - soon you'll see my entire carousel and mime, mask series that I created in the eighties as original colored pencil drawings for the art shows. Now you can get them on posters, tees, cups and other goodies too!

Carousel Horse, Mimes, Mask & Circus Gifts & Store

Enjoy and btw, Happy 40th Anniversary to fellow Woodstock attendees (read about my Woodstock experience here)!





Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
Buy Great Art Inspired Products at The LIFE IS LIKE ART Shop!
---------------------------
LEARN HOW TO DO ART AND CRAFT SHOWS FOR PROFIT AND FUN STEP BY STEP
Click the links below to download my articles for a nominal fee of only $2.50 each:

What Kind of an Artist Will You Be? Define Your Product First.
Creating Your Booth - Making a Portable Gallery That Works
Preparing To Do An Art Show - Getting your art, your booth and yourself together
The Most Important Sales Techniques for Selling and Marketing Your Art

No comments: