AN ARTIST'S LIFE AND JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE OF CREATIVITY.
My online journal of the process of making goals, turning negative to positive, artistic visualization and practicing gratitude for the talents I've been given.
Be the creative person you are by practicing The Secret of Universal Law, visualization and gratitude.
Without art life is gray - Art brings color to the world!
Here's where I blog about my newest art pieces, how they came to be and how I am creating a better life as an artist through a new attitude.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ooops, My Bad - PopArtDiva works 24/7!

Just a quick note to apologize for my last bunch of posts - I had accidentally checked off this blog for automatic posts from my ping account and I didn't meant to!

So you were getting silly weird little posts meant for my Twitter account - so, my bad and I've turned them off!

And, yes, I will be back posting my new art and more creative inspiration but right now I'm so busy doing the art I can't blog about it, lol. Follow me on Twitter for my very latest day by day: @popartdiva - faster to tweet in under 140 characters than write a blog post and right now I have little time left for anything but resting between contracts!

ON THE UPSIDE: That of course means more money which I've been visualizing for ages now, lol. Okay, gotta run - sorry but I will be back. In the meantime check out:
The PopArtDiva Blog
The Martini Diva
The Diva of Tiny Foods
and my newest online store:
The PopArtDiva Gift Gallery

Unless otherwise noted, all images and art on this site are © PopArtDiva.com 2002 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
Buy Great Art Inspired Products at The LIFE IS LIKE ART Shop!
---------------------------
LEARN HOW TO DO ART AND CRAFT SHOWS FOR PROFIT AND FUN STEP BY STEP
Click the links below to download my articles for a nominal fee of only $2.50 each:

What Kind of an Artist Will You Be? Define Your Product First.
Creating Your Booth - Making a Portable Gallery That Works
Preparing To Do An Art Show - Getting your art, your booth and yourself together
The Most Important Sales Techniques for Selling and Marketing Your Art

No comments: